Our client is a leading manufacturing business with a global presence located in North Wales. They are currently recruiting for a Financial Director to join their growing company on a permanent basis.
The Financial Director will play a pivotal role in the company's continued growth strategy and will take responsibility for the following:
- Strengthening processes and procedures in place
- Ensuring compliance with US GAAP
- Managing the finance function
- Working closely alongside the Managing Director and Operations Director in order to lead on business decisions
- Driving profitability at an operational level
- Liaising with senior operational stakeholders
- Involvement in the day to day running of the organisation
The Financial Director will meet the following criteria:
- UK Chartered Accountant (fully qualified)
- Ability to demonstrate experience of US GAAP expertise
- Proven experience in the manufacturing or aerospace sector
- A proven leader with the gravitas to lead on business decisions
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now