Manchester, Greater Manchester
£350 - £450 per day
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit an interim Financial Modeller for a leading Financial Services Business in Greater Manchester on a 3-6 month basis. The business has rapidly expanded following a period of organic growth and acquisition and boasts a range of services. This established business has gone from strength to strength in recent times and requires a technical modeller to facilitate their rapid growth.
* Produce robust integrated three-statement financial models for company-wide project
* Conduct scenario analysis and assess impact on project and on wider Group functions
* Assist in business planning process for wider Group
* Build models to conduct scenario analysis for Board and Senior Executives as well as any ad-hoc models required
* Extrapolate data from 5-year plan to build models around business and geographical areas
* Liaise with senior stakeholders to ensure strategic finance communications are up to date across the business
The ideal candidate will:
* Have strong financial modelling skills and the ability to produce integrated three-statement models, running sensitives and senior stakeholder management
* Be highly analytical and a strategic thinker with advanced Excel skills
* Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
If your or someone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Financial Modeller role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.