2 months ago
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a prestigious Wealth & Investment organisation based in Cheshire. Our client is looking for a Financial Planner to join one of their highest performing teams on a permanent basis.
As Financial Planner, you will be responsible for the following:
- Requesting and reviewing investment data and undertaking financial analysis to produce financial reports
- Carrying out thorough research to identify suitable solutions that meet client needs (considering current and future asset allocation)
- Ensuring compliance at all times
- Relationship management and consistent servicing of a range of clients
The Financial Planner will meet the following skillset:
- Holds the Financial Planning (CII) Diploma Level 7 (or is very close to becoming a holder of this qualification)
- Previous working experience within a Financial Planning role at a Wealth & Investment Management house or an IFA
- Ability to multi-task, while prioritising and planning own workload
- Good communication skills with the capability to write reports
- Ability to demonstrate and understand relevant regulatory framework
This company are well renowned in the Wealth & Investment industry and are willing to offer excellent rewards, career progression and benefits.
If you believe you meet the criteria for the Financial Planner, please apply with your most recent CV.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.