Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £350 per day
about 2 months ago
Due to a the recent success of this large service based organisation and sheer workload of this particular department, Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a talented and hands on Interim Lead Financial Planning Analyst. The role is multi-faceted, requiring partnering, technical, data and analytical as well as some change and streamlining of process skills. It is predominantly focussing on fp&a and the analysis of a central cost base whilst reporting findings to senior management. The client would ideally wish a candidate to be available to start, or be on a short notice period and be able to commit to the duration of the contract with the role deemed inside IR35. The work will be carried out remotely for the immediate foreseeable future and there is a strong chance of other potential opportunities after 6 months for this successful organisation within the Service sector.
The role :
- Financial Planning, analysis of data for financial models, forecasts, budgets and strategic plans
- Reporting and commentary of overall financial and business performance
- Support and streamlining of monthly performance reporting and internal forecasting
- Providing periodic variance analysis and understanding drivers of key variances
- Support with ad-hoc reporting and planning projects and cycles, working alongside and partnering other areas of the business whilst driving efficiency and accuracy
- Analyse performance, trends and produce recommendations
- Manipulation of data asking relevant questions whilst partnering style to gather findings
The person :
- Worked within communicative FP& A team ideally with Central costing experience
- Experienced in partnering, with questioning techniques to gather data whilst having technical ability to manipulation and present findings
- Working at pace with analytical skills to present understandable information in a timely manner
- Strong analytical and spreadsheet skills and experience of central cost function would be advantageous to produce reports on ad-hoc basis
- Desirable to have experience of implementing the streamlining of processes controls previously
- Excellent communication and re-prioritisation skills
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this opportunity then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Ray Wareing at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.