Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
0113 243 9775
Sellick Partnership are actively recruiting to an FP&A Manager, to take the lead on the forecasting and budgeting process for designated business areas and provide financial insight and commentary to the Company unit and Senior Management Team. You will be taking the lead in providing financial support to respective ender bids and strategic decisions as required providing sound financial guidance and support and advice across the unit.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager:
- To develop and manage financial systems and processes in order to support the business requirements
- To ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial forecasts and other appropriate financial information to support the needs of the company
- To lead and co-ordinate the annual budgeting process ensuring full alignment to the budget process
- To liaise with the reporting team to ensure effective collaboration on financial reporting and analysis
- To provide cash forecasting in relation to business planning
- To develop financial analysis to provide insightful intelligence into effective costs management and margin maximisation on contracts
- To provide robust financial support to contract bids, tenders, and grant claims as required
Required skills and experience of the FP&A Manager
- Significant experience in finance, specifically within financial analysis and reporting
- Experience in developing financial models for analysis and review
- Experience in managing and leading annual, quarterly budget process
- Experience in meaningful robust financial analysis
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager role, please apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.