Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager (FP&A Manger) to work within a well established organisation in their head quarters in Staffordshire. This position is permanent and will be working for a market leading and global IT company, who have growth plans of doubling in size over the next 2/3 years.
Although the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will not have any direct reports as such, the main purpose of this role will be to:
- Forecast monthly the profit/loss and cashflow for 4 separate business units within the organisation.
- Consolidate this information for the group and liaise with all senior heads of the business.
- Work with and develop the new ERP systems in place and support the Financial Controller with implementing them into the wider business.
The successful Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will:
- Be qualified in ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Have proven experience within a similar role
- Have proven experience of implementing systems
- Be a very confident communicator
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have a proactive and quick-thinking nature
Salary will be dependent on experience, but roughly between £40-50K. There are excellent benefits in place including flexible working hours, pension, free on-site parking, bonus, critical and private health cover etc.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.