Up to £40000 per annum + plus benefits
over 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a well established organisation for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager on a full time permanent basis.
This position forms part of the Senior Finance leadership team and reports to the Chief Financial Officer. The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager is a pivotal role in a busy finance department and will see you working for an inspirational employer of choice. This is a great opportunity to make a valued contribution within an organisation that makes a real difference to their stakeholders.
Main responsibilities for the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will include:
* Consulting with budget holders and compiling income and expenditure estimates, three year plans, cash flow projections and capital estimates
* Prioritising financial risks and corrective actions
* Managing budgets and business plans
* Providing advice on forecasting and planning matters to the Executive and Senior Management teams
* Ensuring colleagues' conformance to financial forecasting, planning and budgeting requirements and procedures
* Developing management information systems
Essential experience for the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager:
* Qualified Accountant
* Previous experience of financial modelling development and implementation
* Sound knowledge of the annual budget process
* Experience of financial accounting and reporting systems
* Multi site experience
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work to deadlines
* Experience from the service industry would prove beneficial for this role
This is an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional team player who uses own their initiative and can hit the ground running.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates without the essential experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.