about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership has a fantastic contract opportunity for a Financial Reporting Accountant to work within a growing, world class and extremely entrepreneurial business. Due to acquisition there is an excess of work load that needs support. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Financial Reporting Accountant to join a busy business on a temp basis with the potential for a perm role at the end (subject to change of course)
The purpose and main responsibility of the Financial Reporting Accountant is to provide technical advice on accounting standards and assisting the Group Finance team with meeting key deadlines and reporting milestones.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Accountant:
- Preparation of Payroll Reconciliation for the Group
- Preparing IAS 38 (Internally generated intangible assets) assessments for the Group, presented to and reviewed by the FRM
- Preparing IFRS 16 (Lease Accounting) schedule for the Group, presented to and reviewed by the FRM
- Preparing and assisting on financial sections of interim and year end results/announcements which will be presented and reviewed by the FRM and/or Group Accountant
- Assisting with the review of key customer contracts to ensure accurate revenue recognition under IFRS15 (Revenue Recognition) for the whole Group
- Assisting with the production of group-wide revenue reconciliations
- Assisting with the production of year-end & half-year schedules/supporting evidence/backup for the external auditors
- Assisting with follow up questions from the external auditors
- Assisting with the IAS 36 (Impairments) Assessment for the Group
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.