Financial Reporting Accountant
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Pension, 25 days holiday
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Financial Reporting Accountant for a world leading logistics business who work with multiple blue chip organisations. Operating in a range of sectors they are looking to increase their team with a technically strong accountant with an ambition to develop the business through ad-hoc mergers and acquisitions.
You will work with two group finance teams providing IFRS financial accounting support including consolidated statutory accounts preparation. The successful candidate will also have exposure to treasury support and ad hoc project work. Due to the continued success of the firm, they are currently going through a period of growth fronted by the parent company. This growth is heightened through multiple acquisitions and integrations which you will have the opportunity to get involved with.
* Completion of the statutory IFRS accounts, including group consolidation and some standalone subsidiaries
* Conversion of subsidiary companies to IFRS, including a sub Group consolidation
* Management of the IFRS conversion for all new acquisitions
* Preparation of the monthly consolidated management accounts for multiple companies including overseas subsidiaries
* Consolidation of annual budgets and forecasts
* Treasury support
* Project work including: Financial due diligence, integration of acquisitions and support for the parent company
The successful applicant will be a proactive, fully qualified Accountant (ACA or ICAS) either making their first or second move from practice. You will have strong IFRS technical accounting ability and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
Due to the nature of this position it is necessary that the successful individual is able to communicate with staff at all levels as well as provide useful commentary alongside group requirements.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, driven individual, who can demonstrate the above skills then we would be pleased to hear from you. If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Martin Parr at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.