City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus, pension
about 1 month ago
Financial Reporting Actuary sought for a global Re-Insurer to deliver SII and IFRS reporting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recently Qualified Actuary to join a high performing global Re-Insurer as a Financial Reporting Actuary.
Responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Actuary:
- Delivery of IFRS and SII year-end results
- Checking, reviewing and analysis of results
- Reviewing and implementing changes to assumptions
- Ensure all processes and methodologies are effective and implement any improvements
- Support junior colleagues and communicate with a range of teams in the business
Key Experience of the Financial Reporting Actuary:
- Recently Qualified Actuary
- Experience of Financial Reporting would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Financial Reporting Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking to arrange interviews in the New Year.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Financial Reporting Actuary at a global Re-Insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.