City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, pension
3 months ago
Financial Reporting Actuary sought for a global Re-Insurer to deliver SII and IFRS reporting on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recently Qualified Actuary to join a global Re-Insurer as a Financial Reporting Actuary.
Responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Actuary:
- Delivery of IFRS and SII year-end results
- Checking, reviewing and analysis of results
- Reviewing and implementing changes to assumptions
- Be an expert and contact point within the team across Protection, Longevity or Structured Reinsurance
- Support junior colleagues in the team
Key Experience of the Financial Reporting Actuary:
- Recently Qualified Actuary
- Experience of Financial Reporting would be beneficial
- Experience within Pricing, Longevity or Risk/Capital Management would also be suitable
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Financial Reporting Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Financial Reporting Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.