£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Financial Reporting Manager for a growing practice firm within their internal finance function. A highly successful professional services firm they are now looking for a technically strong individual to support the Head of Financial Reporting and Control.
A growing group of companies this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to gain a wide variety of experience including, statutory accounts and stakeholder management.
- Planning and preparing full annual subsidiary accounts to the reporting deadlines
- Assist with the group annual reports and financial statements, liaising with senior stakeholders in the business to explain and interpret the data
- Management of the external audit and statutory accounts working with the auditors to ensure full compliance
- Assist with the month end flash reporting, group consolidation and cashflow reporting
- There is also the opportunity to support the management accounts and FP&A teams on any technical reporting requirements
- Assist with the planning and delivery of corporation tax returns
- Ad-hoc financial reporting projects and possible improvements where required
- Given the history of the business growth there is the very real opportunity to get involved with mergers and acquisitions
The successful candidate will be fully qualified with ideally at least one year post qualified experience. You will have experience of preparing consolidations and cashflows. Due to the reporting requirements a knowledge of IFRS and FRS 102 would be advantageous.
In return, you will be part of a growing company with the opportunity to get involved with key developmental plans. As one of the most successful professional services companies you will be part of a fantastic brand and be supported in your development as you grow. To find out more - apply now!
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.