£60000 - £65000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Finance Reporting Manager
Sellick Partnership has been assigned to recruit on an exclusive basis a Finance Reporting Manager for a well-established, profitable, international branded business based in Lancashire.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this is a fantastic opportunity which is broad and all-encompassing and will give you exposure to the entire business. You will be tasked to deliver key commercial reporting and control commitments, whilst offering key insights to drive efficiency and support growth in the global Supply Chain. Key to success in the role is a requirement to build productive working relationships between Finance and Supply Chain, and at all levels of the organisation to deliver effective, proactive commercial analysis and influence decision making.
- Prepare and review period end reporting for UK and European supply chain HUBs, alongside review of global consolidated reporting
- Develop, maintain and present the group supply chain period management reporting packs. Ensure ongoing understanding of key variances, trends and KPIs on a global level, offering best in class financial insights to support senior management decision making
- Leading the monthly, quarterly and annual budget processes for supply chain, meeting key deadlines
- Act as process controller for supply chain financial control framework ensuring ongoing adherence to controls and evolving to meet the needs of the business
- Manage central standard costing and transfer pricing processes for the business
- Remotely manage and develop 2 direct reports in the European manufacturing Hub
Examples of what this role will support:
- Support the Supply Chain cost savings agenda by developing and managing effective financial processes with key business partners in Finance and Supply Chain
- Work closely with Supply Chain Finance Business partners to support the business' NPD and EPD programme by operating as central coordinator for Supply Chain finance inputs into the stage gate process
- Support reduction of material and product write offs through management of effective reporting and controls
The successful candidate will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified and have previous experience of leading in a similar reporting role within FMCG, manufacturing, supply chain, procurement or consumer goods.
You will be an ambitious and self-driven individual, who works continuously to improve the quality of reporting and analysis, whilst maintaining a robust internal controls environment. You will possess excellent communication and influencing skills, converting financial data into management information and using this to influence positive financial decision making
The individual in this role needs to have strong analytical skills, business partnering and influencing skills in order to be a success in a complex area of the business with multiple stakeholders. You will have a creative and innovative approach to problem solving and analysis; delivery orientated - able to work in pressurised environments, meet multiple deadlines and manage own priorities.
You will also be able to demonstrate business acumen and ability to gain knowledge across the breadth of a variety of functions. You will also be able to take a 'big picture' view with demonstrable internal consultancy and influencing skills, while possessing a keen eye for the detail.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this finance post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Jonathan Moss at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 72 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.