£16000 - £18000 per annum
6 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Services Administrator to join a highly reputable Financial Services business in Northwich on a permanent basis.
As Financial Services Administrator you will take responsibility for the following:
- Diligently handling client documents and archiving said documents within accordance to regulations and operational procedures
- Managing the day to day administration with excellent attention to detail, including any outgoing or outgoing mail, telephone calls and any client interaction including general enquiries
- Acting as the first point of contact for incoming calls and handling client queries
- Meeting and greeting clients on arrival to the office and ensuring all paperwork is prepared for the meeting
- Diary management, including booking appointments and keeping on top of client meetings
- Working with colleagues as part of a team to achieve the best outcome possible and to conduct a steady workflow of administration procedures
The Financial Services Administrator will have the following qualities:
- Experience in an administration based role with strong customer service skills
- Experience in a financial services organisation would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills in order to correspond with clients via email and on the telephone
- Proactive natured, being able to find new ways to conducts work to optimise efficiency
- capable of using own initiative to conduct work on an independent basis
- Strong IT skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Services Administrator to add value to a busy team in a fast paced environment.
If you have the relevant skill set of a Financial Services Administrator, please apply now to be considered.
Candidates without the required experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.