£19000 - £21000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client is a leading name within UK Investment Management. Due to continued growth and success, they are looking for a Financial Services Administrator to join their high-performing Northwich based team on a 12 month fixed term basis.
The Financial Services Administrator will take responsibility for:
- Managing the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Communicating with clients clearly and cohesively to organise meetings and arrange appointments
- Prepare meeting packs for client appointments
- Handling in-bound call queries from clients regarding their investment portfolios
- Managing cash matters, including raising invoices for advice fees and chasing for payments
- Ensuring complete compliance when dealing with clients
- Ad hoc administration
The Financial Services Administrator will meet the following skillset:
- Previous experience in the Financial Services sector is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience delivering excellent customer or client service
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience of handling customer queries
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team at one of the North-West's most iconic employers. The company offers clear career progression and excellent benefits.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.