£46000 - £51000 per annum
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Financial Services Manager to join our reputable organisation based in Leicestershire. The role is on a full time and permanent basis, which is currently on a working from home basis, with some requirement to work on site in the future.
The duties of the Financial Services Manager include:
- Ensuring effective management of all input to financial systems and the control, verification, and processing of all financial transactions
- Compile the statutory year-end financial statements
- Ensuring returns for finance and revenues and benefits are completed accurately and returned in a timely manner
- Manager the Income Management Team
- Ensure proper arrangements are in place for providing professional advice and support to internal and external customers
- Compile the yearly revenue and capital budgets for all funds
- Assisting in the provision of timely and accurate information to other Officers for the purposes of budgetary control
- Treasury management including the administration of leasing requirements
- Responsibility for preparing risk strategy in liaison with insurers and ensure the sufficient insurance provision
The ideal Financial Services Manager will have:
- Staff management experience
- A CCAB qualification
- Experience of compiling year end and statutory statements
- Detailed knowledge of capital accoungting
- Knowledge of insurance frameworks and treasury management
- Flexible working hours and agile remote working options
- Free parking for when on site
- Incremental pay increases and competitive pension scheme
Our client is hoping to have the Financial Services Manager in the role as soon as possible, therefore if you believe your experience meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.