Job Title: Financial Services Regulatory Senior Associate
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Sellick Partnership are excited to be working with a highly regarded Chambers and Partners ranked firm with a strong focus on financial services regulatory matters who are currently seeking an experienced Senior Associate to join their ambitious and high-performing team.
The role would involve supporting and growing their contentious financial services practice and handle a variety of consumer, motor, asset and mortgage finance matters.
- Provide legal advice on contentious issues involving the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).
- Advise lenders on complex challenges, including test cases before the Ombudsman Service and the Court.
- Assist motor and asset finance providers with strategies for claims and complaints related to commissions, diesel emissions, and irresponsible lending.
- Guide mortgage lenders on interest charging, terms and conditions, and regulatory framework applicability.
- Support consumer lenders in compliance matters, mis-selling allegations, and credit reporting to agencies.
- Address intricate title issues related to assets and vehicles.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in financial services regulatory law.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and client management abilities
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of team
- Sound legal analysis, client management and drafting skills
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Generous holidays
- Private medical care
- Bonus scheme
- Progression opportunities
If you would like to hear more about the role, please contact Aimee Mann at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.