Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
£17652 - £19020 per annum
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Temporary Financial Support Assistant for an NHS organisation based in Stockton on Tees until March 2020.
Reporting into the Finance Officer, the Financial Support Assistant will support the Finance team whilst under supervision, providing a comprehensive financial management service to the directorate and budget holders.
You will be expected to provide the corporate financial team with financial management information in relation to the financial reporting requirements.
- To provide the finance team with financial management information to allow the production and delivery of specific financial reporting requirements
- Deal with financial queries with staff and budget holders
- To provide routine regular reports and information working to set procedures
- Analyse and investigate a range of financial documents/reports in order to resolve financial queries and discrepancies from a range of options
- Plans and organises workload/tasks in accordance with standard financial instructions and timetable which will be ongoing on a monthly basis
- Provide financial data and produce standard sets of reports for review
- To maintain the general ledger system, and other financial systems including inputting data to spreadsheets and databases
- To work within Standard operating procedures, where advice will be available where required
- Process transactions including claims for payments to clinicians/pharmacists, invoices, journals, ensuring accurate coding in line with the required financial timetable
- Ensure all transactions are made accurately and reports produced contain correct information
- Providing Administrative and clerical support to the team where required
- Minimum 5 GCSE's grade A-C including Maths and English or equivalent
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) Foundation Level
- European Computer Driving License (ECDL) or equivalent experience
If this position is of interest please apply, or contact Nyari Breslin at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.