Fire Risk Assessor
Bury St Edmunds
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Car, Fuel Card
Our team at Sellick Partnership are actively seeking a Fire Risk Assessor (FRA) for a private consultancy covering the Bury St Edmund area. Ideally this role would be on a permanent basis.
Please find additional details below:-
Position: Fire Risk Assessor (FRA)
Salary: Neg. (Incl. Company Vehicle & Fuel Card)
Location: Bury St Edmund
Sector: Social Housing (Mixed)
Fire Risk Assessor (FRA) Responsibilities:
- Providing fire risk assessments across a range of property types including social housing properties and other sectors.
- Provide fire safety services i.e. Fire Door Audits; Compartmentation Surveys and ad hoc safety advice.
- Engage within the training and development provided by the company.
- Carry out companies' missions, vision and values.
Fire Risk Assessor (FRA) Requirements:
- Relevant fire safety qualification i.e. NEBOSH; FPA Qualification or CFPA Diploma
- Minimum 3 years' experience working within a fire safety role for Social Housing/ Residential sites.
- IT literate with experience using Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- DBS Check
If this role sparks interest, please do not hesitate to contact Josh at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website