5 months ago
Fire Safety Advisor
We are working with an organisation in Cambridgeshire who are seeking an experienced Fire Safety Advisor to join their team on a temporary basis
Responsibilities of the Fire Safety Advisor include:
- Ensuring good standards of fire safety are implemented and maintained.
- Ensuring legislative compliance and the continuing development and provision of a safe environment for staff, patients and the public.
- Liaise with managers and staff at all levels within the Trust implementing fire safety standards and initiatives.
- Identify fire safety priorities and assist in the overall prioritisation.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels of the organisation and act as a focal point for the management of fire safety issues.
- Provide technical expertise to the Fire Safety Service Delivery Manager to enable their duties to be fulfilled effectively.
Criteria of the Fire Safety Advisor:
- Educated to degree level or able to demonstrate equivalent level of fire safety management competency is essential
- Extensive fire safety/prevention experience gained in Fire Brigade/Armed Forces/ Healthcare and/or Local Fire Authority or comparable industrial organisation is essential
- Working knowledge of: fire safety, fire risk management and risk techniques, fire legislation, relevant statues, codes of practice, British Standards and fire safety training is essential
- Holder of NEBOSH (Gen Cert) or CFPA Diploma in Fire Prevention is desirable
- Full UK Driving License and own transport
Please apply now for an immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.