Fire Safety Manager
Fire Safety Manager
Temporary, Full time
Fire Safety Manager required to work with a Leicestershire based social housing organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Fire Safety Manager to join their team on a temporary, full time basis for a period of 3 months.
As the Fire Safety Manager you will be working with the assets team to ensure fire safety is inspected, managed and maintained in accordance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. You will perform Fire Safety Manager duties associated with all service provisions within the team alongside other duties as below:
Responsibilities of the Fire Safety Manager include:
- Carrying out risk assessments and considering how each risk could be reduced
- Undertaking regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented
- Preparing health and safety strategies
- Developing fire safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining accurate records of inspection findings and producing reports accordingly
- Producing management reports
- Working to weekly and monthly KPIs
- Liaising with Local Fire Authorities and Government Agencies
- Recording incidents and accidents
Required skills and experience of the Fire Safety Manager:
- Experience of working as a Fire Safety Manager
- Relevant fire safety qualification
- Experienced in specifying and delivering fire safety in residential buildings
- Enhanced DBS is preferable
- Possess a valid Driving License and have access to vehicle
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Fire Safety Manager role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.