£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Due to a rapid period of growth, Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Senior Accountant for a £multi-billion turnover, global business on a permanent basis. Our client has projected an increase of more than double their turnover for 2019 and are now looking to strengthen the team with a Senior Accountant to join their expanding, dynamic fixed asset division. A market leader in the retail industry, this fast-paced, ambitious organisation are looking for the right candidate to start as soon as possible.
The overall responsibility of this Senior Accountant role is to be involved with all aspects of fixed asset accounting across the business, for an asset register worth over £1billion. This role would suit an ambitious, career-driven individual as there is a tangible option to progress into the senior management position in Fixed Asset team.
* Responsible for accounting and reporting of fixed assets across a number of geographical regions
* Working with senior stakeholders and Group Fixed Assets Manager to produce CAPEX analysis for Commercial team and Board
* Correctly creating assets in SAP and ensure invoices are accurately booked
* Maintaining existing fixed asset registers and records
* Working with wider team to develop and maintain standardised Group controls
* Monitoring Group CAPEX spend and regular reporting to senior management to support effective decision making
* Support the Group Fixed Assets Manager and wider department with any acquisitions into the group
* Assisting with the management of junior members of the team
The ideal candidate will be a bright and tenacious Senior Accountant with excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills. They must have strong stakeholder communication skills, a willingness to learn and an eagerness to succeed. The ideal candidate will have experience working with SAP and will have worked within a management accounts position. Alternative applications from fully qualified, driven individuals may be considered.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.