£39 - £35000 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
Our client is a global provider of Financial Services based in Liverpool city centre. They are looking for a Fixed Assets Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading name within Financial Services. The company offer an attractive benefits package and wide exposure to many areas of finance and financial services.
The Fixed Assets Accountant will take responsibility for:
- Month end processing
- Reconciling all asset accounts on to the General Ledger system
- Assisting with P&L
- Managing the Fixed Asset register
- Reviewing financial statements
- Acting as the point of escalation for any Accounts Payable queries
- Liaising with senior stakeholders
- Project accounting on migration and change projects
The Fixed Asset Accountant will meet the following skillset:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of managing a Fixed Asset register
- Experience in handling high volume financial data
- Strong organisational skills
- Proven ability of working to meet deadlines
- Proven exposure to financial statements
- Proactive approach to working
- Confidence in speaking with senior stakeholders
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.