County Durham, England
11 months ago
6 Months +
Temporary, Full Time
Fleet Manager required to work with a County Durham based public sector organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Fleet Manager to join their team on a full time, temporary basis.
As the Fleet Manager you will be responsible for ensuring an available and compliant vehicle fleet that meets the operational needs of the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Fleet Manager include:
- Ensuring all vehicles are compliant
- Responsible for ensuring that the vehicles are available to carry out responsive repairs
- Obtained vehicle check sheets every week
- Possess a solid understanding of legislation surrounding fleet H&S Issues (i.e. tyre depth, lighting)
- Carry out risk and issue management
- Provide excellent Health and Safety knowledge applicable to fleet management
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Fleet Manager role, please apply now, or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.