£20000 - £25000 per annum + Additional Benefits
7 months ago
My client, a leading Legal 500 law firm is now looking for a Float Legal Secretary to join their lovely office in Central Reading. My client places among the UK's 25 longest established law firms offering outstanding client care and trusted expertise. They are very well known in the South, have won numerous awards, deal with very high quality work, have a fantastic work culture and are involved in lots of CSR activities.
They are looking for an experienced Float Secretary to work across a number of areas of law.
The successful candidate will;
- Have an understanding of providing secretarial/admin support to professional staff
- Bring experience of working in a professional environment, preferably in a law firm
- Possess good literacy skills and an accurate and good typing speed (approximately 60wpm)
- Have a proficient knowledge of MS Word and other Office products
- Be a good team player with willingness to offer support to others and a "can-do" attitude
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and efficient with a helpful and friendly manner for dealing with clients and colleagues
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a very well-established law firm, known for their quality work and high staff retention rate. Salary is market rate.
To apply, click apply and send a copy of your CV. For more information, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership.
If this sounds like this could be you please apply now, or alternatively call Faith Kelly on 0203 741 8189 or email email@example.com