Temporary on going
My client is looking for an experienced forklift driver to join their team
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manoeuvring forklifts safely in busy environments
- Safely stacking and unstacking large quantities of goods onto shelves or pallets
- Moving goods from storage areas to loading areas for transport
- Unloading deliveries and safely relocating the goods to their designated storage areas
- Ensuring that forklift driving areas are free from spills or obstructions
- Regularly checking forklift equipment for faults or damages
Required skills and experience:
- Valid CPCS card
- Driving Licence (preferred)
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.