£300 - £350 per day
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a dynamic FP&A Analyst on an initial interim basis with potential for further extension. Our client is an instantly recognisable brand in Manchester city centre and are currently undergoing a large period of internal development. This exciting organisation is looking for a focused, driven individual to join their finance team in this fast paced role, to offer the opportunity to have an impact on the wider organisation and drive business change. This assignment will fall within IR35 regulations.
The overall aim of this FP&A Analyst role is to provide operational insights and strategic business planning for a key business area, with further responsibilities as outlined below.
Key Responsibilities of the FP&A Analyst
* Produce weekly and periodic updates for the wider business to provide insights and analysis on key trends
* Deliver weekly and periodic reports for senior stakeholders to provide operational insight for key business units
* To produce periodic performance reports to support the planning process for key business units
* To support the consolidation of strategic business plans through budgeting, forecasting and strategic budget adjustments
* Provide sound technical financial advice to senior commercial stakeholders to influence new and existing projects
* Work alongside commercial teams to fully understand the purpose of company initiatives appreciate the needs of the customer
The Ideal FP&A Analyst
The ideal FP&A Analyst will be a highly analytical, qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with an eye for detail. They will have a strong technical finance foundation and the ability to provide insight to, and influence, senior stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have proven commercial analysis in a retail or multi-site organisation, with strong systems skills.
If you or someone you know have the necessary skills or qualifications for this FP&A Analyst vacancy, please apply below or contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.