£40000 - £42000 per annum + Pension, Bonus
about 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Excellent opportunity to join this UK market leading brand based out of their new and prestigious European head office based in Manchester. The business operates globally and is the market leader in many regions that it trades within.
This is an opportunity to join a Data driven business, that invests in technology and makes commercial decisions based on the facts and figures. They have a fun, collaborative approach to working and offer flexible working.
Reporting into the Head of Reporting, the FP&A Analyst is ultimately responsible for facilitating and delivering proactive reporting, analysis, business and decision support for the FP&A team and the wider business. Support Finance in delivering the annual budget process and challenging the UK & Ireland business through effective insight and analysis. Duties will include but not restricted to;
- Understand and own monthly deferred income accounting
- Manage subscription and loyalty scheme accounting process and produce a reporting pack that illustrates the impact these have on the businessCreate and co own the Rolling Forecast process -by cinema and for the territory
- Support on Finance inputs for the weekly Trading meeting
- Provide the Area Managers with insightful commentary and data on monthly performance
- Work with the wider Finance and Operation teams to provide analysis and insight on financial performance
- Support FP&A manager in delivering the annual budget process including working with Group Finance and territory stakeholders
- Work closely with Group Finance on Hyperion Reporting and any Mapping issues
- Ad hoc support on financial performance analysis
They are looking for a recently qualified (CIMA/ACCA) accountant that is highly analytical and can demonstrate experience working with and analyzing large data sets. You will be a strong communicator and enjoy building relationships with both Finance and non Finance colleagues. You will be passionate about your work and look to become a valued stakeholder within the company.
If you are a latter stage studier or recently qualified accountant and looking to embark on a journey within a great business then this could be the role for you. They offer a annual bonus scheme, pension and company discounts across their product portfolio.
For further information please forward your CV to Martin today. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.