£40000 - £42000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a high-calibre FP&A Analyst to make the next step in their career with a leading Corporate Finance provider. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a unique North-West employer on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Head of Financial Planning, the FP&A Finance Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Supporting decision making through the analysis of complex commercial finance issues
- Strategic planning
- Preparing the quarterly Board presentations and related analysis for Executive level members of staff
- Developing and implementing a rolling P&L and cash flow liquidity forecast
- Corporate Finance analysis
- Ad hoc project work
- Business partnering with colleagues from non-financial departments
The FP&A Financial Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- A clear and comprehensive communicator - should exert the ability to communicate at all levels of seniority
- Strong commercial outlook
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA), ideally with experience in working on large Audits
This is an ideal opportunity for a newly-qualified accountant looking to begin their career in industry, and gain exposure to the Corporate Finance realm. With the company growing at a rapid rate and evolution of their finance department taking place, this is an optimum time to join a unique business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.