£35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit an FP&A Manager for a growing SME business within the insurance sector. Due to this growth they are looking to recruit this new FP&A role to assist the current finance team with a more commercial role.
Reporting into a commercial astute individual you will act as their number two looking at new business ventures and analysing return on investment. This is a truly commercial role which will give you the opportunity to add value in a unique way. Working closely with the wider group you will build strong relationships with operations to understand areas of improvement.
* Create month end reports including business as usual reports and ad hoc reporting. This requires someone who can anticipate any upcoming requirements
* Prepare budgets and forecasts in line with the group's needs, working closely with the team managers
* Prepare financial models to analyse new business opportunities. You will look at return on investment, cash flow forecasting, and balance sheet impact analysis
* Liaise with multiple stakeholders to build ad-hoc reporting which suits individuals needs
* You will be a key driver in whether business cases are approved for the wider group
The successful applicant will be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/ICAS) either making their first move from practice or coming from a similar role, ideally with experience within the insurance industry.
Due to the nature of this position it is necessary that the successful individual will have good understanding of controls testing with the ability to evaluate and access risk severity. You will be a motivated and forward thinking individual who is looking to add-value to a growing team.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, driven individual, who can demonstrate the above skills then we would be pleased to hear from you.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.