Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £39000 per annum
11 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting to an FP&A Manager, to work for a prestigious not for profit client, based within Greater Manchester.
Key responsibilities of the FP&A Manager:
- To develop and manage financial systems and processes in order to support the business requirements
- To ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial forecasts and other appropriate financial management information to support the needs of the Company and to advise Business unit SMT
- To lead and co-ordinate the annual budgeting process ensuring full alignment to the Group Budget process and business plan
- To provide strategic and operational financial input into projects and initiatives as required
- To liaise with Reporting team to ensure effective collaboration on Financial reporting and analysis and any issues addressed effectively
- To provide cash forecasting in relation to business planning.
- To ensure responsibilities are met accurately and robustly to strict deadlines.
- To financial support to contract reviews including post contract review analysis
- To lead Financial support to company business unit SMT meetings ensuring effective financial support is provided
- To develop financial analysis to provide insightful financial intelligence into effective costs management and margin maximisation on contracts
Skills and experience of the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager:
- Work in a complex environment
- Good at dealing with complex financial modelling, particularly for new business.
- Integrate well with Operations and Business Development teams, with an innovative approach to finance
- IT literate with experience in implementing systems.
- Commercial thinking, good at providing insight into numbers - i.e. quality narrative and analytical problem solving skills.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.