Stockport, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £65000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership is currently seeking an FP&A Manager for a 2019 top 100 fastest growing businesses in Stockport. The organisation are a PE backed entity with significant growth potential and a 5 year plan which requires a strong FP&A manager in place.
The company has gone through its second round of funding and will be focusing on growth and acquisition over the next 18 months. Sitting with the senior leadership team you will be adding valuable insight and guidance with the chance to lead projects from inception to completion.
Once in the FP&A Manager post you will be reporting to the Finance Director, taking control of the following areas from head office:
- Strategic financial planning, including business plan and model
* Board level commercial business partnering
* Budget and forecast
* Trend and commercial analysis
* Potential team management
* Identifying opportunities, risks, driving growth and integration.
* Merger & Acquisition planning
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
* Demonstrable FP&A experience
* Excellent communication skills, delivering reporting and analysis to stakeholders
* Previous management experience