Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, N. E. England, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Front-End Developer- make a change! (Newcastle)
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Would you like to work with a fast-paced start-up already established as a leader on the market, creating most innovative solutions? Would you like to work with a company fostering your development and allowing you to shape your future the way YOU want it? Interested? Read on!
With my client we are looking for an experienced Senior Front-End Developer.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, on a daily basis you will:
- Research, Design and re-engineer software solutions,
- Create and build prototypes,
- Implement, Integrate, test and deliver front-end solutions,
- Work across mobile, web and client interfaces,
- Work on all stages of implementation projects,
To be successful in this role, you should:
- Hold a university degree and excel in academic area
- Be ready to learn fast and take responsibility for your projects
- Speak fluent English
- Feel comfortable working with clients
We would like to offer you:
- Great career path
- Competitive salary and equity
- Product ownership
- Possibility of working on complex projects with cutting-edge technologies
- International trips
- Conference trips
- Great working atmosphere
Interviews are taking place immediately and applications are being reviewed on a daily basis. To be considered apply today!
*It's only one of the jobs I currently recruit for. Contact me to have a casual, confidential chat about other opportunities @Kate Litka Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website