Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£35000 - £45000 per annum + flexible working hours, work from home
11 months ago
Front end developer
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: up to 45k
With my client, a well-established, fast-developing international company with its office in the very heart of Newcastle upon Tyne I am searching for experienced front-end developers experienced working with React to join their brilliant team to work on creating innovative software.
On a daily basis you will be involved in mentoring junior and mid developers and assisting in code reviews as well as designing, developing and testing of existing and new React applications.
Required skills and experience:
- Several years of commercial experience in front-end development
- Working experience with React/ Redux
- Experience working with testing tools, e.g., Enzyme, Jest, Cypress
- Keen eye for clean code and beautiful UX/UI
Desirably, you will also:
- Have experience working with Angular
- Have experience in design systems/ reusable
- Salary up to 45,000pa
- Bonuses based on performance and achievements
- Work from home + flexible working hours
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Healthcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
To be considered apply today! Interviews are happening immediately!
Not for you? Recommend a friend to get a £100 worth of vouchers!
* It's only one of the jobs I currently recruit for. Contact me to have a casual, confidential chat about other opportunities @ Adam Burgess Sellick Partnership.*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website