£18000 - £19000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
On behalf of one of our well established clients, we are currently recruiting for a Front of House Administrator on a permanent, part-time basis, within Investment Management.
Our client, based in Liverpool city centre, is well known within financial services and offer excellent opportunities for growth and progression.
As Front of House Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for providing a professional, efficient and friendly client focused switchboard service for, Ensuring all calls are answered in a timely, courteous manner, announcing calls and taking concise messages as appropriate
- Accountable for processing and organising room bookings, arranging equipment for audio / video conferences and ensuring all catering request are selected as per request
- To cover all reception duties and handle all enquires, whilst providing a professional meet and greet service to clients and external visitors
- Ensure the client areas and meeting rooms are maintained to a high standard at all times, raising any issues through to the line manager
- To allocate car park spaces for visitors and staff as appropriate and book taxis on request
The Front of House Administrator will meet the following skillset:
- Excellent verbal and written communication, adopting a flexible and adaptable approach in an effective and positive manner
- Has previous experience working in a professional environment, with the ability to demonstrate an understanding of business awareness and dealing with client data
- Understanding and compliance with business regulations
Our client offers excellent benefits and rewards for all employees, including a great pension contribution and extensive holiday leave.
If you think you meet all criteria for the part-time Front of House Administrator, please apply with your most recent CV.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.