Wallsend, Tyne and Wear
£23000 - £43000 per annum
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Web Developer on behalf of a large housing organisation. The Web Developer will be working closely with the current developers, UX designers, testers and product owners, you will be a developer within an agile team, building high quality, robust and fully performing web solutions that conform to coding standards, best practise and technical design.
- As the Web Developer you will be working collaboratively with the Digital team and wider business to consistently enhance and improve the digital offering to enable real benefit to the customers.
- Being an active part in writing accessible, clean, quality code and unit tests to best practise, aiding the delivery of feature and taking a test-drive development approach.
- Working closely with the Lead Developer and all other members of the Digital Team and be an active and integral team player.
- Taking an active input into key ceremonies such as daily stand up, sprint planning and retrospectives as well as continuously challenge and drive to improve our Digital Development Team processes and activities.
- Participate in the resolution of live incidents working closely with the development team and Scrum master to inform key stakeholders.
As the Web Developer you will need;
- Experience with working in an Azure based cloud environment is essential, alongside developing to a microservice architecture.
- Knowledge of .Net and test-driven development would be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in learning more about his opportunity, please contact Jake Winship at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.