Wigan, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £20000 per annum + Plus Benefits
12 months ago
Our client is a growing Investment Management business. Due to growth and expansion, they are looking for a Fund Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis to assist in ensuring all funds being priced are completely compliant.
The Fund Administrator will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the accurate maintenance of all income and capital records
- Performing reconciliations on cash balances and monthly assets
- Production of prices for investments
- Liaison with Investment Advisers in relation to fund calculations
The Fund Administrator should meet the following skillset:
- Good time keeping skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to liaise with external and internal stakeholders
- Close attention to detail
- Experience within an accounts environment is beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a career in the Wealth and Investment Management sector, with a growing company who offers excellent benefits including study support for relevant qualifications and a highly competitive pension.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of the Fund Administrator, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Those without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.