£60000 - £85000 per annum + benefits
11 months ago
Our client is an award-winning Investment Management house in Liverpool city centre. Due to continued growth and success, they are looking to strengthen their Investment desk by recruiting an experienced Fund Manager on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Investment Director, the Fund Manager will take responsibility for:
- Ad hoc chairing of weekly investment meetings
- Managing funds responsibly on behalf of clients
- Acting as an Equities Specialist for the business and carrying out quantitive research into equity selection
- Meeting with sell-side analysts
- Constructing client portfolios
- Instructing deals and maintaining records of investment activities
- Participating in asset selection, portfolio construction and investment strategy
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of market trends across all investment products
The Fund Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Strong proven academic record
- Research skills (a background in equity research is useful but not essential)
- Proven experience in insititutional Fund Management
- Proven experience in report writing on investment management or asset management related subjects
- Investment qualification: IMC, CFA, Chartered Wealth Management Certificate (CISI) or equivalent
- Working knowledge across a range of asset classes
- Client-facing person: should be a strong communicator and comfortable with seeing and speaking to clients regularly
Due to the nature of this role, candidates without previous experience in buy-side Discretionary Fund Management cannot be considered.
Applicants must also have experience in institutional fund management as opposed to private client experience within a wealth management house.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a top tier investments house in a unique North-West based position. The company offers excellent benefits, broad exposure to senior and board-level stakeholders and the opportunity to work with a high-performing team.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive an exceptionally large volume of applications and are unable to respond to each candidate.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.