Competitive plus benefits
about 1 year ago
Due to an exciting period of growth, a reputable Investment Management House in Liverpool city centre is looking to appoint a Fund Operations Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
As Fund Operations Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Processing trades and monitoring until the settlement is complete
- Facilitating the setup of new securities for Dealers
- Producing weekly holding reports
- Checking outstanding corporate actions
- Creating performance reports for internal stakeholders
As Fund Operations Assistant you will have the following skill set:
- Previous experience as a Fund Operations Assistant
- Strong knowledge of Funds
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- Excellent attention to detail and being able to work to a high degree of accuracy
This is a great opportunity for a Fund Operations Assistant to join a fast-paced business with a great benefits package, excellent progression opportunities and a strong reputation in the market.
Please apply now if you are interested in the Fund Operations Assistant role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.