Full Time, Permanent
Sellick Partnership are working with a local organisation based in Derby who are looking for an experienced Gas Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis
Salary: £27,721 +
Benefits: Van and fuel card
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Working as part of a two man team, fitting boilers on a 5 year boiler programme
- Attending pre-arranged responsive repair appointments to carry out work
- Contacting tenants directly to make access arrangements
- Complying with relevant risk assessments
- Maintaining material van stocks on allocated vehicle, documenting use where allocated to job and replenishing where necessary
- Full UK Driver's License
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 Plumbing, Gas or Heating
- CCN1 - Domestic Core Gas Safety
Please contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership for more information or apply now for immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.