Gas Engineer required to join my social housing client based in Northamptonshire on an immediate start. Looking for an experienced Gas Engineer to join their team, to carry out mostly breakdowns on a full-time, temporary basis.
As the Gas Engineer you will be required to carry out varied duties including:
* Undertaking repairing and maintenance of gas systems on both tenanted and void properties
* Mostly repairing boilers as required; working in line with Gas Safety Regulations
* Undertaking the occasional service
* Carrying out breakdown repairs including assessing the repair as reported by tenants, diagnosing the fault and ensuring the best and most cost effective course of action to resolve the issue
* Dealing with urgent and emergency repairs and ensuring that they are completed as quickly as is possible
* Fitting and replacing of parts
* Ordering parts where required
* Providing tenants with excellent customer service whilst attending to either service or repair
Required skills and experience of the Gas Engineer:
* Gas Safety Registered
* You must also hold a valid driving licence and ideally have access to a van
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Gas Engineer role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.