Kettering, Northamptonshire, E. Midlands, England
Gas Engineer required to join my client based in Northamptonshire on an immediate start. Looking for an experienced Gas Engineer to join their team during a busy period to provide additional cover on a full-time, temporary basis.
As the Gas Engineer you will be required to carry out varied duties including:
- Carrying out breakdown repairs
- Carrying out replacements, installations and ad hoc boiler replacements
- Providing diagnostics
- Fitting and replacing of parts
- Ordering parts where required
Required skills and experience of the Gas Engineer:
- Gas Safety Registered
- You must also hold a valid driving licence as you will be expected to drive to call outs and have access to a Van
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Gas Engineer role, please apply now, or contact Tiffany Biddle at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.