Durham, County Durham
7 months ago
Temporary, 6 month contract
Our client is searching for a confident Gas Engineer to join their team in Durham.
As the Gas Engineer, you will be carrying out a complete range of gas and plumbing duties to domestic properties.
Duties of the Gas Engineer include:
- Delivering a complete range of gas and plumbing duties including improvement, compliance testing and repair work on domestic properties
- Diagnosing faults and undertaking or recommending remedial repairs as appropriate
- Identifying, quantifying and acquiring materials for completion of works
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Domestic plumbing or relevant trade qualification
- Gas related qualifications - Domestic: ACS, CCN1,CENWAT, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1, MET1, HWSS1, CMDDA1, WREG
- Full UK Driving License and own vehicle
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Gas Engineer role, please apply now or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.