£30000.00 - £300500.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Gas Engineer required to join an organisation based in the Derbyshire area to start as soon as possible. Looking for an experienced Gas Engineer to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
As the Gas Engineer you will be required to carry out various duties, including:
- Carrying out a range of Plumbing and Gas repair and replacement works
- Assisting with multi-skilled work such as repairing gutters and clearing areas after works are completed
- Attending planned and responsive repairs
- Contacting tenants to arrange appointments
- Complying with the relevant risk assessments, hazards and the control measures to be used
Required skills and experience of the Gas Engineer:
- NVQ Level 3 Plumbing/Gas/Heating or equivalent
- Knowledge of building regulations (Part P)
- You must also hold a valid driving licence, van can be provided
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Gas Engineer role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.