Durham, County Durham
9 months ago
Gas Engineer required to join a public sector organisation in Durham. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Gas Engineer to join their team on a temporary basis.
As the Gas Engineer, you will be carrying out servicing and breakdowns.
Duties of the Gas Engineer include:
- Deliver a complete range of gas and plumbing duties including servicing and breakdowns
- Diagnose faults and undertaking or recommending remedial repairs as appropriate
- Identify, quantify and acquire materials for completion of works
- Communicate as required with management, other internal staff and contractors prior to, during, and on completion of works
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment: leaving the site or property clean, tidy and free from obstructions in line with Waste Management procedures and Health & Safety legislation
- Ability to organise own resources to achieve a standard of excellence, delivering high productivity for self, team and customers
- Carry out allocated duties and record completion of works and findings via mobile device
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Domestic plumbing or relevant trade qualification
- Gas related qualifications:
- Essential- Domestic: ACS, CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1, MET1
- Desirable - Commercial: CODNCO1, CORT1, CIGA1, ICPN1, BMP1, TPCP1
- Full UK driving licence
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Gas Engineer role, please apply now or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.