£25 - £26 per hour
about 1 month ago
Temporary on going
Our client is looking for a Gas Engineer to join their team
Duties of the Gas Engineer will include, but is not limited to:
- To carry out gas and associated works as per works order specifications and in accordance with the Property Maintenance Section's Work Specifications included in all Gas Contracts.
- To complete works orders recording appropriate schedule of rates.
- To complete daily log sheets on a personal data organiser and weekly time sheets.
- To undertake gas safety checks, repairs, breakdowns and servicing
The successful candidate will have:
- Gas Safe registered
- CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Gas Engineer, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.