Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Hours of Work: 37 hours (Mon to Thu 8am - 4pm/Fri 8am - 3.30pm)
An exciting new role has become available with a public sector organisation based in Newcastle. This well-established employer are recruiting for Gas Installers/Engineers on a permanent basis.
This employer seeks to recruit motivated individuals who can bring their extensive knowledge and experience to the team, working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure that the team is seen as an innovative and forward thinking business stream, achieving high performance.
They are seeking motivated and experienced individuals to join their trade based service across their housing stock in Newcastle which may include:
- Repairs and maintenance
- Works to void and empty properties
- Investment / Refurbishment works
- Cyclical and servicing activities where applicable
Key responsibilities of the Gas Engineer:
- Working across stock in Newcastle
- Completing plumbing repairs, renewals and safety checks to domestic premises
- Completing gas servicing
- Diagnosing faults and undertaking or recommending remedial repairs as appropriate
- Identifying, quantifying and acquiring materials for completion of work
Essential requirements of the Gas Engineer:
- ACS Gas Safety CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, CPA1 and CKR1
- Held responsibility for diagnosis and repairs
- Installed boilers and full central heating systems
- Carried out general plumbing maintenance
- Full UK Clean Driving licence
- Be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers, verbally, electronically and in person
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice