West Yorkshire, England
3 months ago
£22 per service
We have been engaged exclusively to source a number of Gas Engineers to join a social housing provider to cover Wakefield and Sheffield.
As the Gas Engineer you will be required to carry out varied duties including:
* Completing servicing of all gas appliances and central heating systems, in occupied and void properties
* Diagnosing faults and ensuring the best and most cost effective course of action to resolve the issue
* Ordering parts where required
* Abiding to health and safety legislation
* Building and maintaining relationships with colleagues, managers and customers
* Completing associated paperwork
* Providing tenants with excellent customer service
Required skills and experience of the Gas Engineer:
* You must also hold a valid driving licence and have access to a van
The organisation is looking for people to work a 37 hour week ideally. Overtime on Saturdays is also available.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Gas Engineer role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.