Full time, Permanent
Are you looking for your next opportunity to manage a team of trades? Do you hold a qualification in heating and plumbing?
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-known social housing organisation in Nottingham for a Gas Manager to join their established Maintenance Services Team. The Gas Manager will support a small team of heating engineers.
Duties of the Gas Manager role will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the responsive, planned and cyclical jobs
- Managing related servicing, repairs and installations as required
- Carrying out post-inspections on heating installations
- Carrying out health and safety checks
- Managing the out of hours rota
- Supporting and managing a team of heating engineers
The successful candidate will have:
- An NVQ or equivalent in plumbing and heating
- CCN1, CPA1(compulsory)
- CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, MET1, DAH1
- Handled sensitive data
- Renewables experience would be advantageous
- Holds a driving licence and access to a vehicle
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a team of trade engineers.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Gas Manager role, please apply now, or contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership for further information
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data