Temporary, Full Time
Gas Plumber required to join a social housing organisation based in North Derbyshire. My client is currently recruiting for a Gas Plumber to join their team on a full time, temporary basis
Key responsibilities of the Gas Plumber:
* Completing plumbing repairs, renewals and safety checks to domestic premises
* Completing gas servicing
* Diagnosing faults and undertaking or recommending remedial repairs as appropriate
* Identifying, quantifying and acquiring materials for completion of work
Required qualifications and experience of the Gas Plumber:
* Minimum 2 years' experience in gas and solid fuel domestic central heating systems
* ACS Gas Safety CCN1, CEN1, HTR1 and CKR1
* Full UK Driving licence
* A van and fuel card is provided
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Gas Plumber role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.